State Chapter



Spread the Vote is getting IDs and building chapters all across Indiana. Need an ID? We can help! Fill out this short form.

Want to volunteer? We need you! Email the state director or chapter nearest you below.


Marissa Goldfaden



Amanda noell

Indiana State Director

Amanda is a mother to four amazing kids and an ardent community advocate. After becoming a medical assistant, Amanda cofounded a local nonprofit PRIDE organization, built a statewide civic education and activation organization, and has opened a free clinic that serves 3 counties. She has also been a state delegate twice and is an elected precinct chair. Amanda is vehemently dedicated to advancing the quality of life for ALL Hoosiers.

Want to get involved in Indiana? Contact Amanda Noell at!


Fort Wayne - Allen

Indianapolis - Marine

Muncie - Deleware

South Bend - St. Joseph County

Terre Haute - Vigo County

State Voter Laws 

In the state of Indiana, you have to have a government issued photo ID to vote. You can vote with an ID that fits all of the following criteria:

  1. Display your photo

  2. Display your name, and the name must conform to your voter registration record. Conform does not mean identical.

  3. Display an expiration date and either be current or have expired sometime after the date of the last General Election.

  4. Be issued by the State of Indiana or the U.S. government.

    In most cases, an Indiana driver license, Indiana photo ID card, Military ID or U.S. Passport is sufficient.

    A student ID from an Indiana State school may only be used if it meets all of the 4 criteria specified above. A student ID from a private institution may not be used for voting purposes. 

Don't have one of these IDs? Don't worry, we can help. Fill out a short form HERE, text us at (463) 203-4091, or email us at and we can help you go through all of the steps and pay all of the fees to get your ID!


Follow us!

We love to connect on social media! Chat with us at @spreadthevoteIN and!