Spread The Vote Virginia
In the state of Virginia, you have to have a government issued photo ID to vote. You can vote with one of these IDs:
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License or Identification Card
- Valid Virginia DMV issued Veteran’s ID card
- Valid United States Passport
- Other government-issued photo identification cards (must be issued by US Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth)
- Tribal enrollment or other tribal ID issued by one of 11 tribes recognized by the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Valid college or university student photo identification card (must be from an institution of higher education located in Virginia)
- Valid student ID issued by a public school or private school in Virginia displaying a photo
- Employee identification card containing a photograph of the voter and issued by an employer of the voter in the ordinary course of the employer’s business
Don't have one of these IDs? Don't worry, we can help. Fill out a short form HERE, text us at 323.694.0738, or email us at email@example.com and we can help you go through all of the steps and pay all of the fees to get your ID!
Register to Vote
Need to register to vote, find your polling place, and more? Visit RockTheVote.com!
Want to get involved?
Spread The Vote is launching chapters across Virginia! Want to volunteer in your county? Email one of these chapters (stay tuned, the list is growing!) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more! Want to launch a chapter in your area? Email email@example.com
Alexandria/Springfield- firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 571-406-STV1
Piedmont Virginia Community College- email@example.com
Fauquier County- firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake of the Woods- email@example.com
Montgomery County- April 5th, MORE INFO HERE